Starting out on the Road to Spiritual Growth
- 101: Discipleship 101, Basics, Why, God Bible and You, Prayer, Bible Reading, Who Christ is, what He has done.
- 201: Discipleship 201, Developing a Devotional Life, Fruit of the Spirit, Repentance and Confession.
- 301: Discipleship 301, Prayer Life, Basic Doctrine.
- 401: Discipleship 401 Fellowship, Basic Character.
- 501: Discipleship 501 Christian Living, More Characters, Love and Relationships, Spiritual Gifts.
- 601: Discipleship 601, Growing more in Christ.
- 701: Discipleship 701 , Evangelism.
- 801: Discipleship 801 , Disciplines.
- 901: Discipleship 901 , Leadership Training. Discipleship Training, Mentoring how to use it and teach God's Word ad Way.
- Advance: Discipleship Advance, creating a life style to continue a life of discipleship.
These are flexible as each category has or will have over forty 40 Studies (we are still developing and uploading our materials. If there is something you do not see and need try our search or let us know).
Theological Perspective: We take the highest view of God's most precious Word; we are Reformed, Conservative and passionate Evangelicals who want to seek the heart of Christ and thus see the Church reformed closer to Christ as LORD.Our materials, articles and studies are written from an "inductive perspective," thus we do not read into the Text any preconceived denominational perceptive or theological agenda.Who are they for: Pastors, Elders, Deacons, Church Leaders, Seminary Professors and Students and any Christian who wants more than a tickling message.What about Mentoring and Small Groups: Any of our materials can be used for small groups, mentoring, in large groups, retreats, personal devotions or group discipleship. These can also be used for Bible studies and even sermon resources.How Can I use them as a Leader: If you are the leader, the opportunity is yours to put more into it if you have the time. If you are in a pinch, all you need to do is read through it first and go for it... the more effort the "more" results you will receive in your own life and then impart on your students.